Fixed/Mobile Guard, Kuwait
We go where others won’t and do what others can’t.
Constellis Hot Job: Fixed/Mobile Guard
Type: Security Officer
Triple Canopy, a Constellis company, has a high-priority need for security guards in Kuwait. Are you a fit? Join our team overseas and help us create a safer world.
We are actively seeking Department of Defense (DoD) Secret cleared individuals have at least two years of active duty military, Law Enforcement, or physical security experience.
Former Law Enforcement Officers
- Shall be a U.S. citizen.
- Shall be eligible for a US Secret Clearance.
- Two years of combined honorable military, law enforcement, or private security experience.
- Must have received an honorable discharge as verified by a form DD-214 (U.S. Military).
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Pass a physical examination, meet U.S. Army height and weight operational standards (not initial recruiting standards), and pass a physical fitness test.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Control personnel and vehicle entry and exit of Entry Control Points.
- Inspect all deliveries and vehicles up to Force Protection Condition Delta and in accordance with Kuwait Security Support Services Standard Operations Procedures for installation access.
- Control and operate US Government-installed barrier devices to deny unauthorized vehicle access to US Government interests, e.g., installations, off post parking areas, etc.
- Prepared to handle both military and contracted convoys entering and departing designated Entry Control Points.
- Conduct inspections of personnel and vehicles using systems such as: Ion Scanners, Backscatter X-ray machines, Under-Vehicle-Surveillance Systems, and Mobile Vehicle X-ray Scanning machines.
Additional positions are added daily – please check our main Careers page for more Constellis job opportunities.