In an ever-changing and complex world, security concerns are paramount. Enhanced security requires education, training, and specialized skills. Constellis provides end-to-end risk management and comprehensive security solutions to safeguard people and infrastructure globally. Our team of strategic problem solvers has a steadfast moral compass and unwavering dedication to creating a safer world. Constellis is committed to the success of our customers and partners.
The service desk manager is responsible for managing daily operations of the service desk, managing the service desk team, representing the team to other stakeholders, and helping to ensure that the service desk is constantly developing and improving.
The Contractor shall provide management level assistance, (TSD Manager) while being responsible for executing the following efforts:
- Coordinating work efforts assigned to the Data Entry, Data Analyst, and Telecommunications Mechanics. Conducting operational oversight and management of the TSD which includes Remote Programming and the Data Department.
- Performing as Manager for the daily operations of the unit and conducts continuous quality review and performance observations to insure day to day operational effectiveness. Manages and reviews for quality assurance all assigned projects requested by Federal Management staff and Contract managers regarding operational needs.
- Receiving and responding to email requests from internal staff and external customers regarding project requests, TSD and Data Service Desk issues, personnel issues, and operational issues involving direction and or equipment needs.
- Attending all meetings and conference calls as a participant or leader regarding operational functionality, direction, supervision, or strategic planning.
- Managers’ Meetings
- TSD / Data weekly meeting
- TSD National meeting
- FPS Regional Conference calls
- Alarm Monitor / Dispatcher Supervisory meetings
- corporate conference calls
- new hire selection process
- Individual employee meetings
- Overseeing and performing Quality Assurance on the work conducted by MegaCenter resources
- Reviewing criteria and standards for compliance and suggest solutions to areas of noncompliance.
- Providing a monthly report on all TSD service work accomplished during the previous month by the 5th business day of the month.
- Perform the duties of the Contract Program Manager in their absence.
The minimum required qualifications for this position are as follows:
- High School diploma or GED
- 5 years’ experience as a remote programmer
- Excellent phone skills
- Knowledge of computers and software application
- Be able to handle filing and other administrative duties
- Demonstrated leadership skills and supervisory experience
- Interpersonal Relationships – Develops and maintains cooperative and professional relationships with employees at all levels, representatives from various departments, and outside agencies. Effectively responds to and resolves complex inquiries and disputes.
- Coordination of Work
- Ability to establish and implement effective administrative programs and procedures.
- Ability to plan and organize daily work routine and establish priorities for the completion of work in accordance with sound time-management methodology.
- Performs a broad range of supervisory responsibilities over others.
- Certified Alarm Technician II, or like that provided by Electronic Security
- Association (ESA).
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating globally and based in the Washington D.C. area, our employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality, and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis’ forward-thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit www.constellis.com.
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday.