Now Hiring Support Services for an Upcoming Project in Greensboro, North Carolina
Are you ready for your next adventure?
Centerra, a Constellis company, is actively seeking the following positions supporting a government contract with the Department of Health and Human Services providing facilities operations and maintenance services. These roles are integral towards providing a safe, regulated environment for undocumented children geared toward reunification.
View the positions below and apply now!
All positions are located in Greensboro, NC.
- Supervises Physical Security & Safety Section comprised of guards and EMS staff
- Establishes and maintains staffing levels and security shift schedules
- Enforces work standards; ensures all security inspections are performed; immediately reports any security issues or incidents to Program Coordinator
- Under the direction of the Security Supervisor, maintains facility security and safety
- Stands guard at facility access/egress points; operates access control equipment
- Performs roving inspections of buildings, grounds, and facility perimeter per approved schedule; interacts with staff, visitors, and vendors as required
IT Specialist Supervisor
- Manages and supervises the IT Section, schedules, and staff
- Manages setup and maintenance of IT and technically-related systems and equipment
- Establishes processes to maintain a stable network environment
- Oversees implementation of Centerra Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Prepares and maintains project QCP; manages development of Key Performance Indicators
- Conducts scheduled and unscheduled audits and inspections
Assistant Program Coordinator
- Assists the PC with managing project cost, schedule, technical performance, change management, and reporting
- Alternate POC for the CO and COR during absence of the PC
- Ensures collaborative, integrated measures implemented amongst the Service Areas
Dining Hall Lead
- Supervises dining hall operations during meal service
- Ensures tray, beverage, condiment, napkin, and utensil dispensers are filled
- Ensures tables and chairs are properly spaced, cleaned, and sanitized
- Inspects dining hall staff prior service to verify compliance with hygiene standards
- Has overall responsibility for planning (menus) and preparing approved meals and providing meal service; supervises Lead Chefs; enforces hygiene standards
- Reviews and approves shift staffing and schedules
- Reviews/approves food requisitions prior to submittal to the Food Services Supervisor
- Manages shift staffing
- Serves as Shift Lead for preparing approved meals and providing meal service
- Inspects staff prior to meal service to verify compliance with hygiene standards
Custodian & Sanitation Supervisor
- Supervises custodial staff and operations; ensures adequate cleaning supply inventory
- Develops and maintains cleaning schedules (i.e., daily, weekly, monthly, etc.) per PWS requirements; inspects work areas, work in progress, and work completed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Dusts/cleans dorm rooms, bathrooms, offices, dining areas, common areas, drinking fountains, etc., per approved schedule
- Performs floor care including vacuuming, damp mopping, buffing, waxing, stripping
- Replenishes bathroom and sanitation supplies; disinfects “high-touch” surfaces
Food Service Worker
- Performs practical-skilled functions in the kitchen and dining areas such as food preparation, food serving, and spot cleaning tables during meal service
- Performs operator maintenance of kitchen equipment
- Assists chefs; maintains food temperatures according to safety regulations