In an ever-changing and complex world, security concerns are paramount. Enhanced security requires education, training and specialized skills. Constellis provides end-to-end risk management and comprehensive security solutions to safeguard people and infrastructure globally. Our team of strategic problem solvers has a steadfast moral compass and unwavering dedication to creating a safer world. Constellis is committed to the success of our customers and partners.
To provide Field Static Security & Operational Mobile Reserve Security Services for Rumaila Operating Organization (BP ROO).
Liaise directly with the Client / Mobile Operations Manager in the Operations Centre daily
- Liaise directly with the Client / Mobile Operations Manager in the Operations Centre daily
- Report to the Mobile Security Operations Manager
- Deputize and assume responsibility of the Mobiles Operations role in the absence of the Mobile Operations Manager
- Primarily responsible for understanding all operational parameters in which the team can fully operate out on the ground
- Fully conversant with the CONOP of the task and the methodology employed by Olive Group in executing their operational duties
- Report all security related issues to the Client/ Mobile Security Operations Manager
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of five years’ service in a regular army, reaching a minimum rank of senior noncommissioned office and with at least 2 years in that position
- Previous Project Management experience (preferably within the O & G sector)
- Minimum five years in the private security sector, or other commercial sector (such as health & safety, or oil & gas) with similar characteristics and challenges
- Experience of conducting tactical and operational risk assessments
- Satisfactory completion of criminal record checks within the recent 6 months
- Previous operational experience relevant to the region
- Previous operational experience in a high threat environment
- Previous operational experience in the client’s sector (e.g., Oil & Gas).
- Hold an SIA (Security Industry Authority) Licence
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating globally and based in the Washington D.C. area, our employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis’ forward thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit www.constellis.com
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- 6 weeks on 6 weeks off rotation
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. The post is covered 24 hours per day by two individuals each carrying out a 12-hour shift.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 35 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.