Office administrative support shall be provided to the Government covering a wide range of administrative and clerical functions and efforts. Office administrative services support should directly support the everyday activities of the MegaCenters operations and managers.
Hourly Rate: $29.68/hr.
- Produce a typed transcript of the meeting minutes from the weekly manager’s meeting as needed.
- Assist in updating the internal filing system within the MegaCenter.
- Schedule meetings; manage MegaCenter staff calendars and the conference call bridge calendar.
- Prepare and track shipping for all incoming and outgoing packages.
- Complete order request forms and track through the ordering, shipping, and receiving process.
- Assist with the contract new hire process. Coordinate required tasks for preliminary background screening.
- Prepare paperwork for new and replacement PIV card for all MegaCenter staff.
- Produce, update, and distribute MegaCenter staff internal phone lists.
- Assist in tracking all inventories utilized by operations within the MegaCenter.
- Update and distribute HQ MegaCenter staff directory to affiliate MegaCenter personnel.
- Complete special projects assigned by the MegaCenter managers.
- Submit service calls to GSA for any facility maintenance or service the needs to be done within the MegaCenter.
- Input new contract employee personnel information into the MegaCenter information system and complete yearly audits/crosschecks.
- Compile the monthly HQ Workload Metrics and distribute to the appropriate MegaCenter personnel.
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- This position will require the selected applicant to obtain a public trust suitability adjudication.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Advanced communication skills that encompass an array of mediums.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel), and Data Entry
- Ability to type a minimum of 40 to 50 words per minute.
- Must be organized and be highly detail oriented.
- Ability to interact and communicate, both oral and written, with individuals at all levels
- Ability to multitask and remain focused on the overall mission under stressful situations.
- Ability to produce clear and concise reports and invoices.
Triple Canopy offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dental Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
Infrequent travel as needed, less than 10 days per year.
May be required to lift and carry items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday.