In an ever-changing and complex world, security concerns are paramount. Enhanced security requires education, training and specialized skills. Constellis provides end-to-end risk management and comprehensive security solutions to safeguard people and infrastructure globally. Our team of strategic problem solvers has a steadfast moral compass and unwavering dedication to creating a safer world. Constellis is committed to the success of our customers and partners.
The Alarm Monitor position provides physical security, by monitoring a detection, intrusion monitoring system. Close Circuit TV (CCTV) monitoring; dispatch; visitor processing; and administrative services.
YOU MUST POSSESS AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SENSTIVE COMPARTMENT INFORMATION WITH FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE BEFORE APPLYING.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Perform all duties of an Alarm Monitor.
- Maintain daily duty log.
- Conduct and record various checks and verifications
- Report suspicious activities and persons.
- Operate Intrusion Detection system, fire alarm system, radio transmitter and receiver, and telephones: Receives incoming fire calls by telephone or through alarm system.
- Questions caller, observes alarm register.
- Determines type and number of units to respond to alarms and/or emergency.
- Relays messages from emergency scene, such as requests for additional help and medical assistance.
- Records date, time, type of call and destination of messages received or transmitted.
- Maintains activity, code, and locator files.
- Other duties as assigned.
- U.S. Citizenship;
- Minimum of 18 years of age;
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Impeccable customer service skills.
- Possess good writing skills and ability to make decisions quickly and accurately;
- Ability to function in a fast pace environment and able to multi task with little assistance;
- Excellent verbal communication skills and able to interpret documents to ensure all rules and procedures are being applied;
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence;
- Ability to maintain telephone rapport with customers at all levels;
- Ability to complete assignments in a timely manner;
- Ability to apply reasoning skills and document them oral, written, and/or diagram form;
- Ability to solve problems until completion;
- Ability to work in a MS Windows based operating environment, including proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Valid driver’s license;
- Must have the required current Top-Secret clearance with Compartmental Access and Full-Scope polygraph.
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating globally and based in the Washington D.C. area, our employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis’ forward-thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit www.constellis.com
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Inside and outside of facilities, moderate to extreme temperatures. May require travel between facilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to sit, talk or hear, stand, walk, use hands to handle, drive a motor vehicle, or operate objects, tools or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee occasionally lifts and/or moves up to 25 pounds.
Constellis and its affiliated companies are equal opportunity employers. All applicants receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet