In addition to providing contract administration and ensuring compliance with contract requirements, the Contract Manager oversees and manages all security and command center operations.
- Ensure employees perform all duties and requirements of the contract, ensuring: quality of services and supplies, timeliness of all deliverables, control costs, compliance with all government reporting requirements, quality control and management of key personnel
- Make decisions on behalf of the company, particularly on personnel related issues
- Supervise all individuals working under this contract
- Be available on a 24-hour basis, to ensure prompt response in the event of an emergency or exigent circumstance
- Conduct prompt and thorough internal investigations of reported allegations
- Ensure all equipment and property is tracked and accounted for, and otherwise safeguarded
- Have overall responsibility for implementing, monitoring, and upgrading the program quality control plan and is responsible for ensuring the work force complies with program requirements.
- Serve as the focal point for the client for all program activities and be responsible for overall quality and standards conformance in accordance with the SOW.
- Ability to plan projects, meet objectives, develop contingencies, and manage resources within budget.
- Top Secret clearance required
- Possess a minimum of five (5) year of experience of specialized experience –Specialized experience includes: project development and implementation from inspection to deployment; expertise in management and control of funds and resources using complex reporting mechanisms; and demonstrated capability in managing multi-task Contracts or subcontracts of various
- Verifiable experience and training in security awareness, mediation and conflict resolution, disaster and emergency situations and managing personnel at various types of facilities
- Bachelor’s degree or substantial and verifiable law enforcement, military or business management
- A US Citizen with social security card and a valid state driver’s license
- Must meet all medical and physical standards as outlined in the contract
- Meet background screening and suitability requirements
- Fluently read and write English
Work is typically in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions with long periods of sitting, standing or walking. Extended hours to include nights, weekends and holidays may be required. May be subject to outdoor conditions including extreme temperatures and weather. Subject to high noise levels to include gun fire, hazards including a variety of physical conditions, such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current, exposure to high heat, extreme cold or exposure to chemicals.
Heavy work: Exerting up to 200 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Must have visual and audio acuity to heavy equipment, machines such as fire equipment and apparatuses, firearms and clearing barrels. May be required to be fitted for and/or wear a respirator. Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, often without breaks, and may be required to climb stairs or ladders and walk-up inclines and on uneven terrain. Must meet all physical and psychological standards as required by the contract. Must be physically capable of standing a 12-hour post. Travel may be required.